14 May, 2021
Has more than 32 years experience in the Banking sector in different capacities. He took oaths as an Attorney-at-Law in 1997. He was an elected Governing Board Member of Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka (IBSL) and he is a Senior Fellow Member of Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka, He counts more than 20 years experience as a lecturer and an examiner in several local as well as foreign universities/ institutes. Currently he serves as the Company Secretary of a leading Commercial bank.
Academic and professional Qualifications
- He has completed LL.B, LL.M and MBA from the University of Colombo.
- Further he holds an International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance – University of Manchester UK.
- He has completed Chartered Corporate Secretaries (ACCS) .
- He has completed Banking examinations at the Institute of Bankers Sri Lanka.
- He holds a Diploma in World Affairs and Professional Diplomacy